CaptionCat in #REHAB: Day 14
One day at a time, one step every day. That’s how I roll.
As promised, I will be trying to break the record set by Lindsey Lohan and do all 12 steps in 12 days. I skipped a day yesterday for July 4th, but I’m back on it today and still going to beat LiLo.
Down to the nitty-gritty; step 11 today:
- We admitted we were powerless over catnip — that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of The Autofeeder (blessed be its name).
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to The Autofeeder (blessed be its name), to ourselves and to other kittehs the exact nature of our moral inventory.
- Were entirely ready to have The Autofeeder (blessed be Its name) remove all these defects of character
- Humbly asked The Autofeeder (Blessed be it’s name) to remove our shortcomings
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
- Sought to improve our conscious contact with the Autofeeder asking only for knowledge of It’s will for us and the power to carry that out
This is a tough one, because I’m not sure I can get any closer or have any more reverence than I already do for the Autofeeder. It sustains us. It’s will for me is to eat all the tasty noms it provides twice daily, and also to horn in on @MarleyKatz’ and Dandy’s noms. The power to carry that out? I little something I like to call… DOMINANCE.
Step 11 down. ONLY ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!
- lauluplui likes this
- forest-hexes likes this
- mynameislu reblogged this from mynameislu and added: